2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 49 | Golden Skate

2019 World Championships Ladies Short Program

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And the opening is reserved for the traditional popping of the 3A

I wonder if they'll still show the stats for it, I wanna see how high it is.

Did anyone notice Med's 2A was apparently lower in height than Satoko's? I was surprised!

GGFan

Record Breaker
I was so hoping she would get the axel. Still a lovely debut at Worlds. Her free is such a great vehicle--hopefully she can deliver it like she has before :pray:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm not betting anything on it but I honestly wouldn't mind Sakamoto Kaori World Champion

MalAssada

Medalist
Rika's got to realise if she's going to pop her 3A, she should pop it into a double... That's 3.3 points + GOE vs 0.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
why you're all so surprised? rika popping her 3A in the sp it's a tradition

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Omg behind elizabet, i don't want to be Brian right now.

Considering how far Evgenia's come from the beginning of the year, I would expect him to feel pretty okay about himself and focused on coaching rather than pettiness.

Danny T

Medalist
I KNEW she shouldn't have done that axel right before the skate. She always pops it when she does that try-out axel :curse:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Oh dear - That pop is really going to hurt her! :( The rest of the program was lovely. She's so well-rounded in all aspects of her skating. However, I much prefer her FS - This program is a bit boring and the music is overused. I also don't think that her costume is doing her any favours. It's very juvenile looking.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Rika is the only lady here who would rather miss her other solo jump rather than 3A, BESP guys. It's worth more points, you know!