Figure Skating Coloring Page Giveaway | Golden Skate

Figure Skating Coloring Page Giveaway

Interspectator

Record Breaker
The Global Health Crisis Special This is my small contribution to your quarantine and social distancing coping mechanisms. You can download all 16 of my coloring pages from this link. I hope they give you hours of quiet enjoyment. If you know someone who likes coloring, please share this with them too. My only request is that you do not sell them. Thank you, hang in there.

If you complete a coloring page, I’d love to see your work. Share and enjoy.

Skaters Featured in the coloring pages:
Yuzuru Hanyu (4)
Satoko Miyahara
Anna Pogorilaya
Rika Hongo
Yulia Lipnitskaya
Elena Radionova
Jason Brown
Boyang Jin
Weaver and Poje
Cappalini and Lanotte
Shoma Uno
Mao Asada

Last edited:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The Global Health Crisis Special This is my small contribution to your quarantine and social distancing coping mechanisms. You can download all 16 of my coloring pages from this link. I hope they give you hours of quiet enjoyment. If you know someone who likes coloring, please share this with them too. My only request is that you do not sell them. Thank you, hang in there.

If you complete a coloring page, I’d love to see your work. Share and enjoy.

Skaters Featured in the coloring pages:
Yuzuru Hanyu (4)
Satoko Miyahara
Anna Pogorilaya
Rika Hongo
Yulia Lipnitskaya
Elena Radionova
Jason Brown
Boyang Jin
Weaver and Poje
Cappalini and Lanotte
Shoma Uno
Mao Asada

Oh how gorgeous! So when we're conjuring up dream programs, we can even work out colour schemes to go with them...

Thank you! One of my nieces gave me colouring books last year for Christmas, said it should do something about work-related stress. Once I broke a few dozen pencils, it did...

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Oh how gorgeous! So when we're conjuring up dream programs, we can even work out colour schemes to go with them...

Thank you! One of my nieces gave me colouring books last year for Christmas, said it should do something about work-related stress. Once I broke a few dozen pencils, it did...

Yes, it would be fun to change the color of any of these costumes and see how much difference it would make.

Last edited:

dTang

Spectator
Wow these are amazing!! Thank you:) I'm going to share it with others now, so cool!