2020-21 Russian Nationals: Ladies' Short Program | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Russian Nationals: Ladies' Short Program

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Daria had very good expression and choreography to this music. I feel it suited her intensity. Freak boo-boo on the bauer should not cost her much. The elements were done well and musically. The connecting steps did not seem so rococo to me but blended into the choreography well. We will see what the judges do with the lutz edge.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Anya said that she is happy with her performance because she is still not 100% recovered and definitely feels that. The interviewer asked whether she will have enough energy for the free skate, she said “we should always hope”, which was said in a joking manner but still a bit scary.
What is even more scary is that her coaches had to give her smelling salts during the warm-up. If a skater needs smelling salts in order to be able to skate and not to faint and can hardly breathe after a skate they should never be allowed to compete. Irresponsible behavior from the adults.

Beckaboomer

Final Flight
Alright ladies could you stop with the weird stumbles in your step sequences you’re raising my blood pressure. :scratch2:

Good for Liza, but she needed that 3A clean to go ahead I think. She looks tired.