2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Rhythm Dance

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Pavarotti is opera, doesn't count as italian singer. Ramazzotti is one of my mom's favourite singers, at least 80s Ramazzotti. you know me, what do you think? is Ramazzotti the kind of singer i apreciate?

When you put it like that... :p

Bearing in mind how long he's been around, I haven't heard that many of his songs. But the ones I have heard, I have liked. But, I'm biased because he actually did something useful with his money that I approved of: he sponsored a motorbike racing team in the early 2000's. 🏍️ That was how I first heard of him.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
That's the despacito of South Korea.
Exactly, Gangnam Style is, well, Gangnam Style. PSY has other better songs but nope they never get used (deep sigh)

Meanwhile, a Wonder Girls program I would appreciate, but I was more of a Girl's Generation or 2NE1 girl. Hey choreographers, I lived through the golden age of K-pop (no it is not now it's in its declining stages I swear) and I can recommend you so many good Kpop songs that does not happen to be BTS or Blackpink seriously call me

Edit: In fact, just call me to talk about Korean songs of all genres. I am not a music expert but I can mention good songs from other genres we produce *just like everyone else*

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
When you put it like that... :p

Bearing in mind how long he's been around, I haven't heard that many of his songs. But the ones I have heard, I have liked. But, I'm biased because he actually did something useful with his money that I approved of: he sponsored a motorbike racing team in the early 2000's. 🏍️ That was how I first heard of him.

CaroLiza_fan
he was a very popular singer here from 80s to early 2000, now he kind of disappeared, or better i know nothing about him

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I actually really wonder how Gangnam Style fared in Korea. There's so much better Kpop and Korean Hip Hop and basically songs from any other genre at all. Not that trash doesn't become popular everywhere the world over, of course.
It was originally a simple hit (did top the charts but wasn't that strong a fad) until the internet decided to make the song viral, then it became huuuuuuuuuuge here because others were going nuts about it

auser

Record Breaker
It started?!
I didn't watch the time difference. Sometimes i forget that Russia is so large that some cities are in Asia.
You probably have more time efficient savvy than the rest of us, with all the delays involved in this comp so far. :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I just had a thought. Why are they not taking the opportunity to do the resurfacing now while they are trying to sort out the technical issues?! If we had it now instead of between Groups 2 and 3, we would be near enough back on schedule for the final group.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Announcement being made to the arena.

The reaction from the audience didn't sound positive.

CaroLiza_fan

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Pavarotti is opera, doesn't count as italian singer. Ramazzotti is one of my mom's favourite singers, at least 80s Ramazzotti. you know me, what do you think? is Ramazzotti the kind of singer i apreciate?
LOL. You have to tell me what your issue is with Il Volo and this Ramazzotti person, now that there's a break.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG Ted's mask!!!

Oh wait the pairs are still happening at the right time.

Still sad for the dance couples!