2021 Skate America: Women's Short Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2021 Skate America: Women's Short Program

soccerjc77

On the Ice
Starr is average and have not improve since her apparence in Senior. She is ok but not phenomenon. Wonder why she have never improve with all those years

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I have already eaten way too much trail mix and it's not even the second group, I need to stop. Anyway, about what I expected from Starr tbh.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
My Star is one of the often used pieces in figure skating I can listen to again and again

pianistliz

On the Ice
Watching Amber just now, I thought of Kevin Aymoz. I think Amber is as emotional a skater as Kevin is. Yet Kevin has been able to channel himself into a substantial competitive career (Last night notwithstanding) Could Amber ever do that, with the right coaching and support? Or has the ship already sailed?
As an emotional pianist who used to be an inconsistent piano competitor and later became known in my 20s for consistency after (finally) getting professional help and gradually learning to not fear failure, I'd never say the ship has sailed. I think it's always possible for someone to turn it around.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Wow! That was a lovely skate from Starr! She spins so, so fast, and her flying camel spin jumped out for me. The combination wasn't great, but the other two jumps were solid. Also, I see she was the vocalist for the song; she has a lovely singing voice. A very talented young lady!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I'm still waiting a program on nuvole bianche or divinere (it was on the first part on Medvedeva's olympic program that she ditched though).
There is a Russo-Cypriot team that uses a version of Nuvole Bianche with lyrics for their FD

Zora

On the Ice
Sinitsyna had by far the most interesting music choice so far. I wish they would ban vocals again. :ROFLMAO: