2021 Rostelecom Cup: Rhythm Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2021 Rostelecom Cup: Rhythm Dance

brigit66

On the Ice
Because these two Russian teams do not turn up and win every event as a given. Let them have fun. All GPs have high scoring for their home teams. PC have high scoring everywhere.
And yes, I‘ve enjoyed that a lot. Especially when I can scream for them for real. Which I did for P&P at Rostelecom 2019 as well. :LOL:

stop lying, they didnt get 89 in finlandia or italy. SK win every event as a given, too. What are you talking about??They get high goe for their weak flat-edged skatin and , twizzles.They are massively overscored , 95% people dont understand it(yes most russians too)

brigit66

On the Ice
S/K are World and European Champs. It‘s not just twizzles in ice dance, there are many more components to it. :hap10: From Russia with love! 😘
But they got too much points for it , thats the case. Their twizzles are very easy, no transistions, no change of directions. the are so stressed during them it is sad to look at

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
To be fair, they've been dealing with injury and weren't ready to compete even a couple weeks ago. So a level 1 steps could be fair - it wouldn't be surprising if they aren't totally ready on some elements.
Your point is well taken about being on post-injury comeback, but within the competition, there is relativity. Check out S/A steps again and tell me why they are 3 levels above H/B.