2021-22 Russian Pairs' Figure Skating | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Pairs' Figure Skating

Vasilisa1

Rinkside
I didn't know that Mishina and Boikova had been criticized by Mozer. When was that? Was it about their weight? Do you have a link to an article?
it was so long time ago (~2019, when there were a lot of rumours about Mozer wanted to split up M/G and P/K and to get P/G, but they refused)
I‘ll try to find (but I’m not well in Russian). In comments under the article, you can see that in Kalugin’s opinion Mishina has a wrong type of muscle fibres (they’re ‘wet’), and such girls are hopeless by the end of puberty (and their weight should be 38-40, Mishina has 46).
Mozer often criticised Moskvina‘s pairs, here for example (no soul, no expression etc.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhS8JLcwS0

rollerblade

Record Breaker
it was so long time ago (~2019, when there were a lot of rumours about Mozer wanted to split up M/G and P/K and to get P/G, but they refused)
I was asking for this too, lol... cause I love little Pavliuchenko, and felt Denis was too frumpy for her. :laugh:

Though this was during the bus stop version of Je Suis Malade.

lurkerghost1

On the Ice
I‘ll try to find (but I’m not well in Russian). In comments under the article, you can see that in Kalugin’s opinion Mishina has a wrong type of muscle fibres (they’re ‘wet’), and such girls are hopeless by the end of puberty (and their weight should be 38-40, Mishina has 46).
Mozer often criticised Moskvina‘s pairs, here for example (no soul, no expression etc.):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAhS8JLcwS0
I was asking for this too, lol... cause I love little Pavliuchenko, and felt Denis was too frumpy for her. :laugh:

Though this was during the bus stop version of Je Suis Malade.
seems many do not like Mishina. when M/G went to Moskvina there were also rumors that Moskvina wanted to wait until 2022 and then make Boikova/Galliamov happen. But thankfully Mishina shut those rumors down with that 3S+Eu+3S

rollerblade

Record Breaker
seems many do not like Mishina. when M/G went to Moskvina there were also rumors that Moskvina wanted to wait until 2022 and then make Boikova/Galliamov happen. But thankfully Mishina shut those rumors down with that 3S+Eu+3S
Like I said, this was during the era of bus stop Je Suis Malade. Both teams were new (to me at the time), and Pavliuchenko + Galliamov (separately) drew me in more than their respective partners. It doesn't mean I don't like Mishina, I actually find her quite radiant.

If you don't get the bus stop reference.... just take it as "pre-Moskvina M/G". Although I strongly dislike their FS this season.

The thought of Boikova/Galliamov never entered my mind.

You provided no links to those rumors/allegation.... but isn't Moskvina retiring after this season?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
List of the preliminary entries for the russian narionals added to the first page. I'll copy it here as well:

21-26 December 2021, St. Petersburg
Info
Results
Entries:
Anastasia Mishina / Aleksandr Galliamov
Aleksandra Boikova / Dmitry Kozlovskii
Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov
Daria Pavliuchenko / Denis Khodykin
Yasmina Kadyrova / Ivan Balchenko
Iulia Artemeva / Vladimir Nazarychev
Alina Pepeleva / Roman Pleshkov
Anastasia Mukhortova / Dmitry Evgeniev
Ekaterina Chikmareva / Matvei Yanchenkov
Natalia Khabibulina / Ilya Knyazhuk
Ekaterina Petushkova / Evgeniy Malikov
Ekaterina Geinish / Ilya Mironov
Subs:
Karina Akopova / Nikita Rakhmanin
Nadezhda Labazina / Aleksei Sviatchenko
Polina Popova / Ilya Krasnikov
Alina Solovieva / Elisei Ivanov

Here is the whole list:

IMG_8054.png

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
List of the preliminary entries for the russian narionals added to the first page. I'll copy it here as well:

Info
Results
Entries:
Subs:

Here is the whole list:

IMG_8054.png
Oh, that’s too bad Akopova/Rachmaninov are subs. I really like them!

hanca

Record Breaker
Info
Results
Entries:
Subs:

Here is the whole list:

The Russian forum says that it is not the official list. It is a list someone from the forum made based on the selection criteria for the nationals (the results from the Russian cups and Qualification to JGPF and being allocated GP events), but it is not a list issued by anyone official so there may be changes.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
The Russian forum says that it is not the official list. It is a list someone from the forum made based on the selection criteria for the nationals (the results from the Russian cups and Qualification to JGPF and being allocated GP events), but it is not a list issued by anyone official so there may be changes.
I of course expect changes (among ladies there are two sure changes already), of course I will update the front page when the final list will be known.

hanca

Record Breaker
I of course expect changes (among ladies there are two sure changes already), of course I will update the front page when the final list will be known.
You are missing the point. It is a fan made list.

hanca

Record Breaker
Pepeleva/Pleshkov out and Akopova/Rakhmanin are in! Quite happy about that swap. Nothing personally against P/P, but Akopova/Rakhmanin are much better skaters in my view. I thought P/P were the weakest from all the pairs who qualified, so if someone had to be left out, they would be probably my choice. Pepeleva can’t jump anymore, she is very inconsistent.