2022 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Free Skate

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Is this inside of rules? I know seq is allowed between two, but between three? Does ISU even know itself?

Edit: I didn't notice during the skate the second was invalid, if it was, then it is not allowed.
I don't think it's not allowed, at least it wasn't called like that for Hangil Kim at Nepala Memorial this season for example (he did a 3Lz+2A+2A).

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not a great landing on the Triple Toe early on in the programme. And then a fall a couple of elements later.

And a fall on the Triple Flip later on in the programme.

But everything else was absolutely beautiful.

The mistakes are going to be costly. But, the quality of the rest of the programme should claw back a bit of what she has lost.

Her run of being in the Top 5 in every segment this season will probably come to an end now. But, she is still going to get a solid result.

As I said, she has come so far since she came out of retirement.

AND SHE HAS A FLOWER CROWN!!!! THANK YOU @NoNameFace!!!!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Diana thinks it's traditional wear! :laugh: No, it's our girl Beatrice's brilliant craftwork!

I just wish Aleksandra had put it on Simon's head for a few seconds. That would have been so funny! :laugh:

Anyway.

:cheer: WELL DONE ALEKSANDRA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Simon Briggs is coaching her???:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: And he takes the crown.

Yep, she trained (and coached) at Whitley Bay when she was at Uni in Newcastle. But, since she finished Uni, she has moved to Dundee to train with Simon. And she coaches there too.

Watching them over the past couple of years, Simon does seem to understand her perfectly, and knows exactly what she needs from a coach.

And her skating has improved so much since she started working with him. You can barely recognise her from the skater that she was when she originally retired.

CaroLiza_fan