2022 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Warsaw Cup Women's Free Skate

Country
Norway
I had her 3rd too, i think we were the only ones who believed she could medal, but we watched Volvo open cup where she scored 178+ total. I had Nicole and Sarina at top five, but they changed places.
Yes, the result from Volvo cup was what made me decide to have her in podium position :)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"The Final Countdown" :rock: :rock: :rock:

I have to say, the music being played in the arena this week has been great!!!

Hey, stream, don't die on us during the guitar solo!!! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
one day Katya will have adult programs

7656102.jpg

but this is not the day

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

We love Katia just as she is.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I have been wondering why Janna has not competed at junior GP this season, but I think after she and her coach know all the three who have home spot at Espoo have been suffering from injuries and she wanted to have door open by taking part in CS comps if somebody of them could not go. Just guess, maybe she just did not want to compete in juniors any more and wanted to have points in seniors.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
"The Final Countdown" :rock: :rock: :rock:

I have to say, the music being played in the arena this week has been great!!!

Hey, stream, don't die on us during the guitar solo!!! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

Now "Eye Of The Tiger"!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm torn. I don't want the trumpets to interrrupt this playlist. But, I want to see Katia on the podium!!! :drama:

Gaaah!!! Now the stream has decided to interrupt it by dying again! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I hear Freddie!!!

(At least it's not that abomination that Nicole skated to!)

Although, they should have kept "We Are The Champions" for the lap of honour after the Podium Ceremony.

Hmph! Now they have interrupted it for the trumpets! :mad:

If they had kept it for after the ceremony, there wouldn't have been any need to interrupt it...

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm. I was expecting the arena to erupt with singing when the national anthem was played for Katia. As somebody who has watched ski jumping over the years, this is what happens in any country whenever there is a Polish winner.

Ach, they cut away from the lap of honour, and then ended the stream! :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just wound back to see Aleksandra in her crown again.

Simon did put it on!!! :jaw:

I must have been writing at the time, and missed it.

Oh, I hope Debi was watching and saw that!!!

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Guys - I've posted VC video on my Twitter account (NoNameFace10), it's shaky because my hands are immediate recipients of any nervous/emotional situation, but it's out there for anyone interested to watch :)

Some photos I managed to swap after filming - plus Sarina, the sweet young lady she is, came to me/us after VC and personally thanked me for the gift. She was so surprised to receive something like that plus she couldn't believe it is a handmade crown. I swear, those kids will make me go more bonkers each season :laugh:
20221120_123706.jpg
20221120_123736.jpg
20221120_123717.jpg

20221120_123745.jpg

20221120_123849.jpg

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
@NoNameFace I am speechless as well, seeing all the ladies on the podium with your lovely crowns.

😭

Makes me want to find their skates and watch them (I"m not being snarky, I am sincere, that is praise).

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
@NoNameFace I am speechless as well, seeing all the ladies on the podium with your lovely crowns.

😭

Makes me want to find their skates and watch them (I"m not being snarky, I am sincere, that is praise).
:ghug:
I had the best time there. No joke. Those skaters, their efforts are truly worth to put myself through paces and try to come up with something that would thank them. Plus Polish squad came with such support for the crowns...it lessens my insecurities about it, not going to lie. Plus it was worth to come to Warsaw Cup even just to see Katia climbing up the barriers after FS to say thank you to us.

Last edited: