2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Rhythm Dance

auser

Record Breaker
Had so much fun watching group 1 I have only eaten about 2 bites of my dinner. On to group 2.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've got my eye on Xuantong Li & Xinkang WANG.
They have such a fantastic free dance and so much presence in the RD.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I find it interesting that both the Japanese teams so far got Pattern Dance level B while nailing everything else :scratch2:
I wonder if Pattern Dance level is just hard to nail for new partnerships?
it's hard to nail for even the best teams... very few teams get level 4....
but we don't know if the level remained B or if they were given higher levels upon review... sometimes, the TPs are stingy and upgrade upon review with that element.

Carol1

Medalist
I remember when I had this Kool and the Gang album on 8-track. Sadly, even then, I wouldn't have had a prayer to fit into that luscious outfit she's wearing.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think I can be done grieving until I see them back on the ice. And the clock is ticking... Montreal worlds is in like 6 weeks.
I can't be done grieving until I see Keegan back on the ice. So I will never be done grieving. Unless he pulls a Patrick Chen.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I love what the new Japanese teams are bringing to ice dance. It is fresh and interesting and well done.
and don't forget the juniors !!!! I saw them live in CQE and they were so good too !!!! It's really up to Japan to be the ultimate powerhouse in figure skating. They have the men, pairs and women WCs... and all they need is to improve in dance.