People Magazine/Michelle/Sasha | Golden Skate

People Magazine/Michelle/Sasha

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
In the new issue of People Magazine (100 Most Beautiful People) there is a spread on Page 186-187 titled 'Beauty at Every Age'. The first row at the top is women in their 20s. For the age of 21, there is a picture of Sasha. Michelle is pictured for age 25.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

lisadotdash

Rinkside
hrmsk8ngnutt said:
In the new issue of People Magazine (100 Most Beautiful People) there is a spread on Page 186-187 titled 'Beauty at Every Age'. The first row at the top is women in their 20s. For the age of 21, there is a picture of Sasha. Michelle is pictured for age 25.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Yeah, and Michelle is probably fumin' cause Sasha got ahead of her.:rofl:

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
How is Sasha "beating" Michelle? They were not listed as nos. 21 and 25 on the rankings; instead, Sasha was an example of beauty at age 21 and Michelle was an example for age 25. IMO, People set a good example for skating boards -- you can appreciate the both of them!!!

MKFSfan

Medalist
attyfan said:
How is Sasha "beating" Michelle? They were not listed as nos. 21 and 25 on the rankings; instead, Sasha was an example of beauty at age 21 and Michelle was an example for age 25. IMO, People set a good example for skating boards -- you can appreciate the both of them!!!

I think the 1st post by lisadotdash was a joke, hence the :rofl: !

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
Did any other skaters win in their age group? Like Dorothy Hamill (49)?
Is that age of Hamill, I thought she was much older. Are you sure???

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
First I am not new here I usally go by jhar55 but I resigned up so I could post from work when it's slow just don't tell the boss. :laugh:

I'll have to pick up the magazine or maybe I can snag the one from work.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Jhar55-1 said:
First I am not new here I usally go by jhar55 but I resigned up so I could post from work when it's slow just don't tell the boss. :laugh:

I'll have to pick up the magazine or maybe I can snag the one from work.

As long as you don't tell mine, your secret is safe... :laugh: :laugh: :p

Welcome to the board!

Jhar, can't you post from your Jhar55 account from any computer? Or does your company have some kind of elaborate security protocol that you are negotiating around? :laugh:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Jhar, can't you post from your Jhar55 account from any computer? Or does your company have some kind of elaborate security protocol that you are negotiating around? :laugh:

I was at work. ? I turn off the "online indicator" in UPs so the ones that know I am a GS freak don't always know when I am on, at least they have to walk in the office first. I get home and just can't stay away!!!!! MM is a savior when it comes to finding out what really goes on:bow: in this FS WORLD. At least to a no little about FS fact fool such as I.

Just went to check, it is called invisible mode, but if you have some IT settings that prohibit this forum somehow, send the folks down there some candies.

I have to agree with the "Physical Beauty between MK and SC, but MK is quite a lovely girl too. I think is just because SC has the "porcelain doll" look about her - hope that isn't offensive. SC also has a unique way of looking"cute" AND"sexy" at the same time. Kinda weird, but in a good way, particularly now that she is looking her age.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I've always thought it was a loaded question to ask someone if they think someone is "beautiful". That's open to so much subjectivity and scrutiny in some cases.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Did any other skaters win in their age group? Like Dorothy Hamill (49)?
IIRC, Michelle and Sasha are the only athletes in the spread. The women were mostly singers/entertainers/actresses. I'll have to check it out when I get home.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Would that mean Shaparova did not make the cut? or that super golfer from Korea? my, my.

I thought she was around 17, name was Michelle Kim, and she is American Korean. Only thing I am sure of is her first name, and I know she made the influential list. Didn't really go for that list anyway, Bono was squeaked toward to back and Bill G and his wife were in there for giving away some of their "OVER money" to a worthy cause. Why, I guess he is influential to any one who has that much money ...ah..anyone...ah....anyone. Besides, Bono is looking at making governments accountable and elevate the debt to make the country be able to afford, and that is not all. Bill just gives them more money...I don't know, Bill isn't wrong in doing so (thanks for trying to help these contries to eliminate Malaria, I am sure the pharmaceutical companies need the money:scratch: ), just not solving the problem - "providing a patch" - well that sounds like a software package I know of too just a little bit.

Last edited:

Kasey

Medalist
seanibu said:
I thought she was around 17, name was Michelle Kim, and she is American Korean. Only thing I am sure of is her first name, and I know she made the influential list..

Michelle Wie is 16, will be 17 in October.