3Lz+2A+2A
3Lz+2T
3S
ChSq1
FCSp3
CCoSp4

Free Skate score: 118.32
Total score: 183.65

She will not beat Ami today, but will she beat Rena? She'll still probably medal, but it might be very close either way šŸ˜¬

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That fall on the downgraded 3A looked like it hurt:console: Unfortunate fall on the loop. This definetly not what she wanted:(

I really like her free, im sad we wont see her again this season on the Jgp.
I thought it looked painful too and seemed to affect her towards the end of the program.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLDā€¦.in 2026.
Final Flight
Nakai is the first to qualify to JGPF. 5 spots left to go! Kim Yujae only has one JGP but Youn has two, I believe. She should keep her second spot, but Kim should get a second one, as well. But I highly doubt she will. Korean Fed doesnā€™t know how to play the game.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Nakai is the first to qualify to JGPF. 5 spots left to go! Kim Yujae only has one JGP but Youn has two, I believe. She should keep her second spot, but Kim should get a second one, as well. But I highly doubt she will. Korean Fed doesnā€™t know how to play the game.
Yes, Korean fed loves to stand by their ranking competitions...glad we get to see Seojin skate her second event at the last JGP where she'll be facing Rena again! I'd like to see Seojin's free skate clean.

Rena won silver :hap10:
Elyce did really well, will she get a 2nd event too? I see a lot of USA subs on the JGP chart :pray: