2023 JGP Istanbul Women's Short Program | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Istanbul Women's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Of course the skater I don't have in my predictions just took the lead :palmf:

Don't you know the rules of the Junior rounds of the Predictions Contests? You put all the Japanese and Korean skaters in, and then if there are any spaces left, you put in your personal favourites.

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
In other news, I love how you can see the little ice skating helper penguins when the skater leaves the ice for the KnC, there's something strangely amusing about it. Will the crowd get to have a go on the ice when today's competitions finish? ;)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Regarding that, a few weeks ago I tasted pineapple pizza for the first time and I found out how right you are. It was a lesson I do not need to learn twice. :biggrin:
Get out.

I still can't believe there's people who don't love pineapple pizza (with ham), it's delicious!

Hey the girl from Thailand's costume is a tribute to ice rink walls, I like it :)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Regarding that, a few weeks ago I tasted pineapple pizza for the first time and I found out how right you are. It was a lesson I do not need to learn twice. :biggrin:
you've been punished already by the consquences of your choices :biggrin: so i'm not going to be harsher than life itslef :biggrin: (btw pineapple is great with rice, especially black rice)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thank you for telling us the context of the music, Mark. It totally makes sense now.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

All of the Japanese and Korean skaters were really good. But, I have to admit, this was my favourite of them.

New leader.

Not much covering the Japanese and Korean skaters. Just 3.43 points from Ami in 1st to Rena in 4th. :drama:

It's going to make for an epic Free Skate!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: