Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 531 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

kallirroe

On the Ice
Yul yul gonna skate in about an hoyr and a half !!! so soooo excited!!! go go go yul yul !!! :hap85: hope for just a clean performance of our little sunshine ! :hap10:

angecinth

Rinkside
Something's wrong with her music.when she was still practicing the music suddenly begun, so yulia hurried to catch up th music. But after a few seconds the music just stopped and she had to start over again [emoji36][emoji36]

Biellmann

Match Penalty
There was this music problem but it didn't irritate her and she still did her jumps- it seems to me that she is confident and mentally good prepared. But let's wait for the LP :cheer:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I think without a pop or a fall, this is good enough, though the carrots need some work. But then, I do think the problem with the music made her a bit nervous, and she's back competing, and there's pressure. But she can work from there.

Protocols.

She got full credit for the lutz, which is better than I thought it would be. And unclear edge with the flip, but I guess they are still more comfortable with the flip more than with the lutz, because in the test skates she had two in the FS.

Last edited: