2015 Canadian Nationals Pairs SP Jan 23 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Canadian Nationals Pairs SP Jan 23

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
The skating. I don't know what it is. Probably a big part of it is their musical choices. I'd like to see them skate to something else. And I'd like to see him become a better lifter.

Yeah, the last lift was a little iffy. He looked strained.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Very solid skate by Purich/Wolfe! It's pretty impressive that he moved from ice dance to pairs. I think this is a much better match than Purich and her previous partners. This partnership has a lot of potential!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Pretty solid skate by Grenier and Deschamps, other than the twist problem. It was a fun program, and I love how genuinely happy Vanessa looks to be on the ice. :) Their SBS spins are great too!

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Yeah, that was a pretty rough skate. Besides the mistakes, I found myself drifting in and out - The program didn't grab my attention at all.

kresslia

Medalist
D/R have been unbelievable this season. Yet ANOTHER fantastic SP from them.

Huge score incoming.

tulosai

Record Breaker
D/R have been unbelievable this season. Yet ANOTHER fantastic SP from them.

Huge score incoming.

Yes, say what you will about them, but they are passionate and hungry. You can't help but wish them well.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Results:

1 79.50 Meagan Duhamel / Eric Radford - QC 79.50 (1)
2 65.15 Lubov Ilyushechkina / Dylan Moscovitch - CO 65.15 (2)
3 61.47 Julianne Séguin / Charlie Bilodeau - QC 61.47 (3)
4 61.08 Kirsten Moore-Towers / Michael Marinaro - WO 61.08 (4)
5 54.46 Natasha Purich / Drew Wolfe - QC 54.46 (5)
6 54.26 Vanessa Grenier / Maxime Deschamps - QC 54.26 (6)
7 44.88 Brittany Jones / Joshua Reagan - WO 44.88 (7)

http://www.skatecanada.ca/results/2015CDNS/2015CDNSSrPairShortsegJudgesDetails.pdf

Luba and Dylan's score is actually more amazing considering they left a bunch of points on the table with a level 1 death spiral and a basic level twist! Golly.....

sses1

On the Ice
Luba and Dylan's score is actually more amazing considering they left a bunch of points on the table with a level 1 death spiral and a basic level twist! Golly.....

They had the best throw (so much nicer than D/R's) and lift for me.