2015 JGP Cup of Austria Ladies Short Program Sep 10 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 JGP Cup of Austria Ladies Short Program Sep 10

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's a good thing I like Se Bin's music so much because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be hearing it *a lot* this season... :slink:

Layback11

Record Breaker
It's a good thing I like Se Bin's music so much because I'm pretty sure I'm going to be hearing it *a lot* this season... :slink:

Same :laugh: I love that music, but it is THE song of the season in the Junior SDs. It's like POTO, but with dance.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Same :laugh: I love that music, but it is THE song of the season in the Junior SDs. It's like POTO, but with dance.

So true... at least I like masquerade waltz. I hate, I mean, I really, really, really dislike (cough) POTO. So at least I don't mind listening to this one over and over again... But I sure hope we have a lighter POTO year this season!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just tuned in..and saw one jump and now it says "the streamer stopped streaming"

How can I reply with "this stream has my steaming"

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I finally sit down to watch a bunch of skaters, and the friggin' stream keeps cutting out. :frown:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think it's everyone; the youtube comments are all saying the same thing. The ones in English anyway; I can't read the other languages up there.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no... and it's Bradie next after warm-up. I really wanted to see her. :hopelessness:

Layback11

Record Breaker
When I went to watch, it had on a girl in what looked like Gracie's Olympic FS dress in pink and purple. LOL. Like, it was LITERALLY THE SAME!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no... and it's Bradie next after warm-up. I really wanted to see her. :hopelessness:

That's why I tuned in :hopelessness:

At least we know Mishersh is there so maybe he'll get us some pics.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Three minutes till Bradie... there's still hope... albeit... not much. My stream started and then stopped again.

ETA: Here she is; my stream is working!!

Layback11

Record Breaker
GAAAAAH WHY

I hope they upload Bradie's program. They're doing pretty wellbeing the individual program uploads.

Layback11

Record Breaker
3-3 stepout, 3F fall, nice spin. Now footwork. Lovely layback. Excellent 2A. Nice camel combo, terribly ugly illusions. Pretty good.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Bradie TENNELL (USA)

Music: The Storm by Havasi

Purple long-sleeve dress, silver sequin trim

3T+3T - stepout, looked borderline 3T+3T<<
3F - !, fall, borderline <<
FSSp
StSq
LSp
2A