2015 Skate America Ladies FS Oct 24 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Ladies FS Oct 24

zamboni step

Final Flight
Ok skate from Mariah, second lutz and the loop looked UR to me, as well as the downgrade on the second 3T. Also the choreography made no sense whatsoever.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I don't know how I feel about her FS. It leaves me :confused:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ok skate from Mariah, second lutz and the loop looked UR to me, as well as the downgrade on the second 3T. Also the choreography made no sense whatsoever.

I think it makes sense. There is a video where she explains it. Basically she is the flag after a battle. I will try to find the video and link it here.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
I think Mariah's FS music is ok but the dress and choreography leave much to be desired, I like her though so I hope she can improve for when Nationals come around

MIM

Medalist
I like this program! Much better presentation and excecution except one fall than she did in sp. she is breath of fresh air!

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I agree about Mariah FS not being memorable at all... The music is kind of heavy, maybe too sophisticated for her

zamboni step

Final Flight
I think it makes sense. There is a video where she explains it. Basically she is the flag after a battle. I will try to find the video and link it here.

Oh no, I didn't mean in terms of concept, that part made sense. I just found it didn't really build towards anything, it just fizzles out. The idea is interesting though.

wordsworthgirl

Medalist
Mariah really impressed me today. Such beautiful lines and extension, great musicality, and good fight. And what a cutie-pie she is!

That was the best she's done internationally and should buoy her confidence going forward.