2015 NHK Mens Free Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Mens Free Skate

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
good luck to all men, do your best and be awesome!!!! :cheer:

andromache

Record Breaker
The last time I used Hola it allowed me to choose a country...don't see that option now somehow. Did you install the Hola media player?

Hola VPN extension thingy.

And since there's no CBC commentary, I guess I'll go back to IN and just play a podcast or something. I just can't sleep without talking. (And I have to be a functioning person tomorrow to hang out with boyfriend's parents, otherwise this wouldn't be a thing!)

burntBREAD

Medalist
The last time I used Hola it allowed me to choose a country...don't see that option now somehow. Did you install the Hola media player?

When I've used Hola as of late, you go to the website, (get geoblocked), and then click the Hola icon and it should try to load the country automatically (I think it determines this from the URL).

auser

Record Breaker
No commentary on CBC. PJ Kwong did it for years...

I think it is because it is so late in Canada. When Universal Sports used to offer a live streaming subscription, comps outside of North America would have no commentary on the live stream. But the delayed tv coverage would have commentary. If you used their on demand catch-up stream, you would have a choice between the commentary-free stream, and the tv stream with commentary.

firal

Record Breaker
When I've used Hola as of late, you go to the website, (get geoblocked), and then click the Hola icon and it should try to load the country automatically (I think it determines this from the URL).

Got it working now, thanks!

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Good luck to all the guys! May this be a very exciting competition! :hap85:

I really hope BESP has a delayed broadcast or something, I really enjoy their commentaries

Last edited:

peese

Medalist
Good luck to all the guys! May this be a very exciting competition! :hap85:

I really hope BESP has a delayed broadcast or something, I really enjoy their commentaries

Me too!! Couldn't they just magically appear?!

eta

Medalist
The stream I used to watch pairs is currently showing some food related stuff (I think?) O_O

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
We've been getting some lovely close ups on these pit stains this competition. First the ladies, then dance, now the men :laugh: