2016 JGP Mordovia Mens SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Mordovia Mens SP

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
TOMAS!!!!!

Awww! What a reaction from both of them when the score came through! Both absolutely delighted.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yaaaaas!!!! love Matyas, he is so awesome :luv17: and has lovely transitions

and well deserved score!!!! :yahoo:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
You can see in Tomas influence in Matyas program. Happy for both of them, the score was great! :luv17:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oooh, Matyas gained nearly 12 points in SP since Ostrava. I'll be interested to see the protocols, to see how levels affected this. Or falls/lack of falls and GOE.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Tea time now.

I've paused it, and will play catch-up later.

All the best to the remaining guys

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Anyone knows why there is no japanese entries? Very nice program from Eric.

oleada

Record Breaker
Some great performances and skaters so far. Loved Matyas, Petr and Eric. Between them, Kovalev, Chae and Skirda, the future of men's skating is looking really bright.

HThe crowd is very nice too. Honestly, Japan and Russia should always hold JGP events - the sport is so popular, there's always a crowd, which is much nicer than the usual empty arenas. Plus, extra spots for Japanese and Russian skaters is IMO always a good thing :)

nadster

Final Flight
Anyone knows why there is no japanese entries? Very nice program from Eric.

Japan did not finish among the top 6 countries at the last junior worlds. They only finished 10th here so they only get 1 spot in 6 events. This seems to be the event where they can't send anybody.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Japan did not finish among the top 6 countries at the last junior worlds. They only finished 10th here so they only get 1 spot in 6 events. This seems to be the event where they can't send anybody.
Thanks. I did not realised this. Good thing then Japan was host this year and they could send 3 skaters last week.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, lovely program from Eric. Can hardly wait to watch him as he progresses through the season.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
What a disastrous ending. Loosing points on spin...

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I missed the group 1. What happened to Petr? He earned the highest PCS score among the participant so far but his TES is :scratch2:

oleada

Record Breaker
I missed the group 1. What happened to Petr? He earned the highest PCS score among the participant so far but his TES is :scratch2:

bad landing on the 3Lz so only did 3Lz+2T<<
Saw him put down a hand on his final spin, too

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't really like his style, but good speed & power, woke me up at least :laugh:

always nice to see Uspenski too :)

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
After Yokohoma this is so underwhelming... Hope there will be clean program with 3A. But I liked Smarin SP much more than last season one.