2016 Skate America Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Short Dance

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I'm wondering, should I stay awake ...

Well I changed my predictions and put I/Z in front of H/D after watching training vids. I/Z weren't as bad as I feared and I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck to all the teams (dance and pairs). I'm going to do the reasonable thing :bed:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm hoping for very good finishes for the Shibs, and in particular Ekaterina & Dima, who were banned from Worlds for, as it turned out, the wrong reason. I'm going to bed, let's see whether I can be asked to re-emerge or enjoy the videos for a nice Sunday brunch.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Just in time! This will be my first look at the Shibs program- I wanted to see the real thing with virgin eyes :drama:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Go team Turkey! I have no national horse in this race so I'm adopting them.

matcha

Medalist
The "good" thnig about the Shibs skating first is that I can just watch them, go to sleep and catch up on the rest tomorrow.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I want redemption after the two awful events in a raw. Please make a really good event today, all dancers.

NaVi

Medalist
I think the US needs to figure out one spot in the US that can reliably sell tickets to a skating event and hold Skate America there every year... maybe Boston or something. The travelling circus like event location scheduling system bugs me as figure skating isn't developing in "meccas" like tennis has.