2016-17 JGPF Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016-17 JGPF Ladies SP

Giselle

Medalist
With the depth of Japanese juniors, that's no surprise. Who will they send? I hope Rika fights back in the LP. Her joy is a pleasure to watch. Something about her is so endearing.

I am wondering if Japan could send Wakaba Higuchi to Junior Worlds if she doesn't make the Senior team.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Well done, Kaori considering the fever that she suffers. Though she jumped better at practice.

frida80

Record Breaker
Rika made a clean SP run-through, but fell on the 3lz-3t combo. Unless she makes it to the podium, it is said that she won't be allowed to participate at Jr. Worlds.

She has an injury, so that really hurt her at Jr. Nationals. She has another year in juniors, so I'd rather she and Mao take it easy so I can have my Triple Axel Queen and Princess healthy next season.

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
Sorry to read that Honda withdrew :(
Guess it was too late to have Konstantinova as a replacement.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
3 Anastasiia GUBANOVA (RUS)

Music: The Swan by Camille Saint-Saens

Pale turquois dress

2A
FCSp
LSp
3Lz+COMBO - fall
3Lo
StSq
CCoSp

Lovely skater, shame about the fall

SP: 31.90+29.40-1.00 = 60.30, 2/3

Last edited:

Plisskin

Medalist
First time watching a junior comp in ages and who is this Gubanova girl??? So gorgeous. Shame about the fall.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Sorry to read that Honda withdrew :(
Guess it was too late to have Konstantinova as a replacement.

It seems like Marin got sick on the way to France, so it was definitely way too late too replace her.

Nathan13

Medalist
Gubanova why :sad21: Otherwise she is one of the few skaters out there that skates with the music perfectly. I've never really watched her but I think she may be one of my favorite Russian ladies...