2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Free Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Free Dance

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
They were too far behind after the SD, and the Shibs scored 117, so the door wasn't even left open for them.

They had enough at one point, but technical panel docked them down on one of the the step sequences.

Tesla

Final Flight
I loved C/B. I though they were fantastic but I thought their twizzles were very slow.

nocturnalis

Medalist
C/B had the same thing happen to then at Skate Canada - win the FD, but lose due to the SD. Frankly, I didn't think they should have been that far behind the Shibs in the SD because I find the Shibs pattern to balance lacking.

Lissy

Medalist
I really hope the ladies free skate isn't as dramatic as the dance free. My heart wont be able to take it.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So... those people saying Elliana and Alex weren't ready to go senior and wouldn't do well should probably rethink that position. :laugh:
(even without H/B's mistakes they still would have been 5th)

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Wow the ice dance competition was way too much pressure on me before sleeping. :roll9:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
With C&B getting a 119+, would H&D have beaten them without the fall? I don't think so. :scratch2:

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
Shibs have a much more enjoyable program, but they need to step it up and not skate cautiously at Worlds.