2017 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Free Dance

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I hope it fills up a little more in a bit....the men's practice had so much more attendance than this. :palmf:

Barb

Record Breaker
I hope it fills up a little more in a bit....the men's practice had so much more attendance than this. :palmf:

people in Korea have a job, 13:00h at friday :disapp:

Warm up started :hap10::hap10:

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I love how dance will be over before the men's event even starts. It's like they are taking a giant dump on dance.

I might, might set my alarm and watch the last flight of men but.. I fear the Hanyu effect. (unwatchable streams)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I love how dance will be over before the men's event even starts. It's like they are taking a giant dump on dance.

I might, might set my alarm and watch the last flight of men but.. I fear the Hanyu effect. (unwatchable streams)

The scheduling almost always reveals how the particular federation where the event is held feels about a discipline. I always find it very revealing that way.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'm back to watching the ISU stream Auser told me about it. I appreciate the better sound quality.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Opening stumble from the Australians. The Ice Dance Curse of 2017 continues into the free skate, I see

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
No, I am stuck at work :no:

But the men are at a nice comfortable time, I will come home and have my dinner then watch

I like your F/B. A little stumble on some transitions in the beginning, juuuuust held it together on the twizzles, but no major disasters and some nice moments.