2017 CS US International Classic Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Ladies FS

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Well, i I saw phantom 8 times on westend it is still actually pretty good live. AND I saw Love Never Dies on its final week, which was a dog's dinner, all lead to one pretty conventional song and a terrible anticlimax. I think Lloyd Webber killed off Christine to pay for his divorce as a revenge to his ex-wife. His muse for Christine was Sarah Brightman his ex wife in the original run of the musical. I personally think phantom was a little bit semi autobiographical... he was the phantom in the story.

Things are not going well for Page... pity... this can be a beautiful program.

I actually do like phantom- I saw it in Toronto and again on Broadway. But that makes sense about Love Never Dies. It's just so bad in comparison to phantom.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Good luck ladies... so excited to see this lot!!! Cheering for you all

randomfan

Record Breaker
Missed the first group, but I'm here for the second! :yahoo: So excited to see literally all the skaters in this group!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Will there be resurfacing after this group? I have severe flu and the only thing keeping me alive is the skaters coming up, ugh I can't wait for another half hour!

Doubt it they usually do it after two flights. Think it will just be warmup.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I know right. Someone should skate to the never debuted on broadway horrible sequel to POTO- it's called 'Love Never Dies' and I'm pretty sure Andrew Lloyd Weber had been drinking when he wrote it.

Is the music good? Never seen the show.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
This lot so humble, no blue costume yet. Just a bunch of reds + purple and grey.

Blue is supposed to be good luck for Olympics, while red for worlds.