2017 JGPF Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 JGPF Ladies FS

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Wow, PCS really low. Basically the same as Panenkova's. Nice to see the panel's on point in that regard.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
awww Mishin is so sweet. I want a hug from him too

Leonardo

Final Flight
Judges loved Rika, but she didn't really help herself today! I'm not sure why her TES got lower, though (It was 70 and then got 67)

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Sofia's layout is really bad / weak. I don't think she has a 3-3 and also the +SEQ really hurts her score. I don't expect her TES to be very high and in BV she loses by several points to everyone.

Sofia's program is really well constructed actually. She has 7 triples, the same as the other ladies does. And many of them are in the second half. That's not a weak layout. She just avoids doing a 3+3.

It was clean but not as captivating as she was in her JGP appearances. I guess that hurts her score the most here.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Harsh on the PCSs! I thought the concentration on her face fit the program.

LOL I just had a thought, maybe Eteri's secret is half over the boot tights!

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Sofia's program is really well constructed actually. She has 7 triples, the same as the other ladies does. And many of them are in the second half. That's not a weak layout. She just avoids doing a 3+3.

It was clean but not as captivating as she was in her JGP appearances. I guess that hurts her score the most here.

I don't really agree. She completely wastes a triple with the +SEQ. See protocols and BV when they come out.

Miyahara at least in the past has had very strong layout with no 3-3s - That's not a great reason unless she can't 2A-3T either.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nastya came to play :jaw: She just performed her best ever skate!!!! :love:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Rika's skating was better than Sofia's today, I guess that's why she was harshly treated in the PCS. And Rika is in the medal position if any of top three falters.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Don't like this program as much as her SP and I also don't think this was her best performance... But well, happy for a clean skate.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
What does Eteri give to these girls ? How do they do that ? That's bonkers.
Does she have another 20 ladies waiting to take over ?
Crazy

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't like this program as much as her SP and I also don't think this was her best performance... But well, happy for a clean skate.

You’re awful negative tonight. These girls are bringing it.