2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2014 Cup of China Short Dance 11/07

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Florencito

Medalist
Awful audio, coudn't hear any music! Yet I loved them. And omg Guillaume is so amazing, how can you take yours eye off of him?

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
God...Musicallity was there, fluid movement, flowing through all tech elements, nice edges, fierce vibe and elegance...And Guillaume is special - that kind of personality and presence on ice is very rare nowadays

Meoima

Match Penalty
Not bad for I/Z, I mean this is their debut. At this rate they will be 4th in the SD. I hope they will be stronger in the FD. :yay: I love their fire!!!

gmyers

Record Breaker
But Ilinykh's credentials and talents, including Olympic bronze far exceeds C/B though.

This was their absolute first competition ever of any note together! They are close to medaling. It's all good. If they do medal they would debut in seniors better than I/K did.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Whats with that set of twizzle with a straight leg up? So many teams are doing it.

Does it offer them greater control and enables them to sync together easier? :think: Sorry, I honestly don't know, just guessing at this point :)

Alba

Record Breaker
Not bad for I/Z, I mean this is their debut. At this rate they will be 4th in the SD. I hope they will be stronger in the FD. :yay: I love their fire!!!

Not bad? :laugh: I don't know what you guys were expecting, but this is great. We're not talking about this year here.
If they continue working like this, they're going to be great. Mark my words. ;)

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Whats with that set of twizzle with a straight leg up? So many teams are doing it.

I think that's one of the bullet point requirements for a level 4 set of twizzles. I think it's an option between that and a change of edge in the middle of one set of twiddles? - Or at least, those are two options to get a level 4.