2015-16 Grand Prix assignments | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix assignments

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Ivan Righini got the COC spot. Happy for him.

Also Hurtado/Diaz just announced their split so I guess there's an open ice dance spot at COR.

Last edited:

donezo

On the Ice
Would it be possible for Tobias/Tkachenko to get one of those spots? They don't have the ranking, but they've done shockingly well at these Challenger events. I think they've earned it.

LisaM

Medalist
Would it be possible for Tobias/Tkachenko to get one of those spots? They don't have the ranking, but they've done shockingly well at these Challenger events. I think they've earned it.

I believe they would have to win a senior B to be in contention.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I don't think that's the case. I think if they have a high CS score, it would actually be counted in the alternates list as they been combining CS scores with SB scores. I think their 150.09 from Finlandia (and certainly anything they score at this Senior B) would be enough for them to get on the alternatives list.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't think that's the case. I think if they have a high CS score, it would actually be counted in the alternates list as they been combining CS scores with SB scores. I think their 150.09 from Finlandia (and certainly anything they score at this Senior B) would be enough for them to get on the alternatives list.

Yes. According to official ISU rules they should not be eligible but for the past 2 years this has been ignored and scores from this fall get mixed with scores from last year. I personally wish this policy would be clarified.

GF2445

Record Breaker
Coomes and Buckland should get CoR
and Tobias and Tkachenko (cant spell his name!!) should get TEB

Mattieu

Medalist
Coomes and Buckland should get CoR
and Tobias and Tkachenko (cant spell his name!!) should get TEB

Tobias and Tkachenko for TEB, yes please, I really loved them in the recent Russian Challenger competition.
But then I am torn, I love Coomes and Buckland too, can't we have both at TEB?

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Tobias and Tkachenko for TEB, yes please, I really loved them in the recent Russian Challenger competition.
Coomes and Buckland are already entered in TEB !

So your wish will be granted if Tobias and Tkachenko take the place of Hurtado and Diaz at TEB...! :-D

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker

Coomes and Buckland are already assigned TEB.