2015 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Free Dance

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Wow! It is no small feat to beat Chock/Bates in both the short and the free this year. Major congrats to Anna and Luca!

TMC

Record Breaker
Aaaaaahhhhhh I had Anna and Luca first in my predictions :dance:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
And my predictions have tanked! Tanked!! Seriously, dance was the one discipline I thought would have little surprise!

(Congrats, C/L.)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
And people didn't believe me when I said Cappellini/Lanotte is better than ever this season, they look renewed! Bravo. :clapper:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Aaaaaahhhhhh I had Anna and Luca first in my predictions :dance:

I was going to say, did anyone not have c/b first in their predictions? :D

HR4

On the Ice
Wow, that is a huge score for C/L. I am glad they win. Pitty for IZ. Now let's see what we get in CoR)

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I agree with the result. C/L were really very good today, the program fits them and it's a very entertaining routine and it was exececuted very well. C/B's is still a bit boring but nice and I/Z weren't on today, the crowd also didn't really get into it, though I like their program best.

cptnhastings

On the Ice
I assume C/B makes it to the finals with the 1/2 anyway. So who cares if they lost tonight.

But C/L were better in my opinion. I was so happy they won 2 years ago. Thought they would retire but happy they didn't even though it might make more sense for history to retire on a win. Good years for ice dancing even without the 2 past Olympic champs. :)