2015 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 Cup of China Free Dance

tulosai

Record Breaker
I assume C/B makes it to the finals with the 1/2 anyway. So who cares if they lost tonight.

But C/L were better in my opinion. I was so happy they won 2 years ago. Thought they would retire but happy they didn't even though it might make more sense for history to retire on a win. Good years for ice dancing even without the 2 past Olympic champs. :)

Yes C/B have secured the final now.

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I didn't make any official predictions but I thought C/L would probably win. I think they'll win back the world title this year.

They've definitely made things more interesting this coming season

elif

Medalist
I didn't like first lift from Capellini/Lanotte. It looks like pair lifts, using power/balance but I'm fan of creative dance lifts. I hope it will not be a trend.

Being a ISU judge is easy job. ''Whoever skate last give more 9.00s to them, that's enough'' should be their motto. Choch/Bates had 2 points advantage on SD, now Capellini/Lanotte got highest PCS. :shocked:

caitie

Medalist
I didn't really think C/L looked that great or crisp? They look a bit slow to me, as well. I'm fine with them winning but side-eying their score. It seems a bit high to me.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I didn't like first lift from Capellini/Lanotte. It looks like pair lifts, using power/balance but I'm fan of creative dance lifts. I hope it will not be a trend.

Being a ISU judge is easy job. ''Whoever skate last give more 9.00s to them, that's enough'' should be their motto. Choch/Bates had 2 points advantage on SD, now Capellini/Lanotte got highest PCS. :shocked:

I disagree, I found that lift to be so beautiful and impressive! :love: I don't think we are in danger of seeing many like it in dance because almost no one else could actually do it.

Lota

Record Breaker
Well, I like C/B so I'm kinda sad that everyone is disliking their program so much. It may not be groundbreaking but I definitely do not find it boring. To each their own, eh? :laugh: BUT, I am really glad that C/L performed so well and won! After last year, that was really great to see. Things are really heating up in ice dance! Let's see what P/C bring to the table next week.

auser

Record Breaker
Fun and playful! First lift was crazy ridiculously great! Lots of creative stuff in there!

They do playful so well :yay:. So happy to see them back in GP series :yahoo:. I love that they don't overstuff their lifts.

Dots

Final Flight
Congrats to the winners. The scoring got a bit too out of hand imo, but it's nice to add another couple into the mix.

To me the Shibutanis have the best set of programs we have seen thus far. I'm starting to believe they might have a shot at doing something special in Boston.

Last edited:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
C\L got a 10.0 for interpretation, I bet some judge is happy with the west European representatives
in this competition ;)

LuisRollerArg

On the Ice
my predictions in Dance are done!!!!!:hap93:
I saw Anna and Luca in Lombardia and I loved them!!! they are really focused in regain their world camps status!!