2015 Lake Placid International Dance Competition July 29-Aug 1 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Lake Placid International Dance Competition July 29-Aug 1

mom2cavs

Rinkside
I like Alexandra Aldridge's new partner, Blackmer (sp?) he has style. Hope they give themselves time to develop. Glad she went back to Krylova :)

I thought they did a wonderful job all things considered. Wishing them the best.

I like Alexandra Aldridge's new partner, Blackmer (sp?) he has style. Hope they give themselves time to develop. Glad she went back to Krylova :)

Yes! :) I hope that they give it time as well. After all, he did switch from pairs to ice dance. I too am glad to see that they're with Krylova.

SHA

Rinkside
Best I have ever seen Isabella skate. Beautiful program. Way ahead.
He was 9th at Worlds and she was 17th at Olympics so I suspect they will move up pretty good this season
How long have they been together

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Best I have ever seen Isabella skate. Beautiful program. Way ahead.
He was 9th at Worlds and she was 17th at Olympics so I suspect they will move up pretty good this season
How long have they been together

They skated together most of this past year while they waited out the time before they could change countries. They appeared in the Disson Shall We Dance on Ice special this last season. They skated together for several months in 2008 or 09, but didn't feel they could cope with the citizenship.problems at that time.