2015 NHK Pairs Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Pairs Free Skate

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I expect nice Christmas cards from Julianne and Charlie to Toronto. What a present!

krbcan

Rinkside
With all those little problems, that was actually a PB for a long program for them. If she can get some consistency, they will easily destroy the score that they just got

glorybox6

Final Flight
Does Duhamel's dress have extra sequins on the back compared to SC? It's looking extra sparkly to me!

Daniel1998

Final Flight
I'm Canadian, but I root for Julianne and Charlie more than I do for Meghan and Eric. I'm alone in that sentiment, aren't I?

lyndichee

Medalist
With all those little problems, that was actually a PB for a long program for them. If she can get some consistency, they will easily destroy the score that they just got

Yeah I really hope they'll work on those landings. They have so much potential and I really want to see them at their best or else S/B's consistency will beat them for silver at nationals.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ooooof, forgot how cringeworthy B/D's costumes are.

I recognize those costumes. Are they the pair where the lady smashed her elbow into his nose on a twist and then he asked her if she was tired in the KnC and when she replied no said, "Well, maybe that's the problem"?