2015 Rostelecom Cup Ice Dance SD | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Rostelecom Cup Ice Dance SD

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was also great! I personally would still have C/L in the need, but from the looks of W/P's TES that's not likely to happen...

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wea/Po - there oughta be a law against the massacre of a piece of music with those god-awful cuts. I'm still shuddering!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
This was pleasantly boring.

Gimme the Italians though it won't happen.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I agree with you BES commentators, I was dissapointed in C/L points too.... Now they gonna lose to W/P beacause of that.

lady_bee

Medalist
W&P:love:

Still, I agree with Eurosport guy(s) about unconfortable music cut at the very fast part:think:

Anyway, they are the 1st.

Ekm

On the Ice
This was pleasantly boring.

Gimme the Italians though it won't happen.

Sums up how I feel about W/P in general, obviously talented, but just meh. They just don't have the ability to pull me in or excite me.

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
We have a saying in the States...it's news that stays news.

Hubba hubba. :love:
thanks
I'll write that down for further usage (lmao I sound like Mr Collins from 'Pride & Prejudice'):biggrin:

& Congrats to NickVick!:points: They were the (only a little) more mentally stable out of SKIZ.
& Good luck & slay in the Free!

Last edited:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Kaitlyn Weaver's twizzles make me crazy and not in a good way.

I am disappointed that C/L aren't in the lead, I much prefer their dance over W/P. Apparently most people do, it is just the judges who disagree!!

auser

Record Breaker
Ohh thank you Ms Weaver for your elegant Grace Kelly-like look. All the better for me to focus on gorgeous Andrew and his great leading skills in this dance. Yum.:yahoo::love: