2015 Trophée Bompard Mens SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2015 Trophée Bompard Mens SP

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
:yawn: I'm back! I hope the men are worth it. Go Max!

:bed:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Here's the thing. Patrick has had such a long career that I think he skates for the love of the sport. At his age and with his accomplishments, he really has nothing to prove. I hope everyone skates well and we'll have to let the chips fall where they fall.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Here's the thing. Patrick has had such a long career that I think he skates for the love of the sport. At his age and with his accomplishments, he really has nothing to prove. I hope everyone skates well and we'll have to let the chips fall where they fall.

I believe this is true for Mao as well :yes:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
haha cameramen knows his stuff!
he knows THE STAR!

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Come on, I made my predictions without noticing Dice is here! I didn't count him in :( doing predictions while having dinner is no good. Well, good.luck to all!

jkun

Final Flight
Please oh please let everyone skate well. I don't want everyone to splat and then somehow Maxim ends up walking out of the rubble.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Patrick Chan just doesn't tick my viewer boxes, terrific a skater as he may be. I'm going to be cheering wildly for Daisuke, Shoma and Denis. :slink:

samson

Medalist
Well I seem to be struggling to get any streams to work but so far there have been some very merciful people posting almost right away on youtube to here's to hoping at least that will continue!

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
I am starting to love Je suis malade because of FS :D