2016 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Ladies Free Skate

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Ziquan is technically very good but she doesnt show any emotion at all, i love her biellman position and they way she holds different part of her boot to give it an illusion :luv17:

matcha

Medalist
Finally caught up on all the sp coverage. Hopefully Gracie, Karen and Alaine can climb the ranks.

Particualrly Alaine, her programs this season are so great, she should be soaring.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
This might be a very weird question :roll9: but why where there lighter stripes on Zhao's butt? Was that the color of her tights or what was going on there? I don't think I've seen that before

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
some nice skate from group 2, nice surprise! Amy delivered at home, wonder if it is her PB.

Enjoyed Kailani R&J.

She, Soyoun, Julia lip should team up with hanyu, han yan, daisuke for the 3 juliets and 3 romeos surviver show. Who lives, who dies, who pairs with who lol... I still remember Julia and Yuzu's Olympic dance, super uber cute (+super awkward).

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
This might be a very weird question :roll9: but why where there lighter stripes on Zhao's butt? Was that the color of her tights or what was going on there? I don't think I've seen that before

I noticed that too. Maybe her underwear showing through? Not a good look.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yay I made it for the final 2 groups- had to work this morning and wasn't sure I would... now to try to figure out if I have time to eat....

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Yay I made it for the final 2 groups- had to work this morning and wasn't sure I would... now to try to figure out if I have time to eat....

Better watch then eat just to be on the safe side. ... just incase some of the PCS score may make you barf lol

andyjo24

Medalist
Better watch then eat just to be on the safe side. ... just incase some of the PCS score may make you barf lol

Woohoo. I have a feeling So Youn will finally get a PCS higher than 51. She always gets that.:noshake:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Woohoo. I have a feeling So Youn will finally get a PCS higher than 51. She always gets that.:noshake:

Her PCS makes me want to eat XL cookies! Top off with Yuzu Haggan Daz ice cream.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yay, just in time for 3rd group :) I see Kailani and Amy did really well!