2016 Four Continents Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Ladies SP

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually am not sure I've ever seen this skater before but I quite like her. Gorgeous costumes never hurt anyone either. I did miss most of the end due to my cat's intense and sudden desire to sit on my keyboard though :(

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
10 Na Hyun KIM (KOR)

Music: Song of the Black Swan by Villa-Lobos; Piano Trio in E minor, op. 90 (Dumky Trio) by Antonin Dvorak

Sparkly black dress with ombre teal hem, feather details

3Lo+3Lo - ok, but looked +3Lo<
CCoSp3p
FSSp
3F
2A
StSq
LSp

Nice elegant skate, could use some more power. She should be pleased

SP: 34.60+23.80 = 58.40 (PB), 1/10

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kaetlyn has such softness and elegance in her skating, but also the speed and energy. Sigh. I really wanted her to skate clean. well, maybe Saturday.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Big cheer for na-yu! That was lovely!! and the dress :love: Spins were great! 3-3 maybe <

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
yeees! very good from Na Hyun! hopefully she will show us her beautiful smile more often :luv17:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
good clean skate & loooovely dress
I was a bit bored tho:slink:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OMG finally someone understands :bow:

Erm, me too!

You probably missed my comment, though, because it was the final one on the previous page.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. If you're using "La Vie En Rose" with lyrics, it has to be sung in French. And preferably sung by Edith Piaf!

CaroLiza_fan

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
I actually am not sure I've ever seen this skater before but I quite like her. Gorgeous costumes never hurt anyone either. I did miss most of the end due to my cat's intense and sudden desire to sit on my keyboard though :(
:laugh::laugh2: your cats cracking me up

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Zambonis on the ice! excited for next group and Zijuns claire de lune! :love: i just looove that i have the day off work today!