2016 Four Continents Mens Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2016 Four Continents Mens Free Skate

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wait. He's with Frank Caroll? I thought the banner say Tammy Gambill?

This is Brand New Information to me too.

Uh oh... karne's gonna be pissed. Poor Brendan... he was just going through the motions by the end. :cry:

:scowl: He was not! He fought for all the jumps right through, and all his spins were there. It's true he's skated better, but this was still pretty good. It wasn't like NHK.

Tammy is Brendan's coach, I'm pretty sure? Either he switched or Frank is filling for Tammy.

I was sure Tammy was here because I could have sworn she was with Brendan in the KNC after the SP!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Glad I'm not the only one confused by Frank being with Brendan in the Kiss and Cry :laugh:

gerorin

On the Ice
Does anybody know what song was used for warm-up just now, with the 'for the rest of my life' lyrics in it?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
No, he meant to do that. All spins present and correct.

Oh good. He did that leap into a knee slide and then spun a couple of times in the same spot and I was like "Oh no...wait, intentional?" And then he did it again and I couln't tell if it was the end of his step sequence or supposed to be connected to the spin that followed.

Anyway, it looked cool so good for him

gerorin

On the Ice
rockerskating@twitter said assumption is that Caroll's just subbing in for Tammy until further notice, because nobody seems to have heard anything

Am confused too

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I don't know how about you guys but I can't handle so many sad tunes in the early morning.:noshake: Have to put on some uplifting music in my ears.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh good. He did that leap into a knee slide and then spun a couple of times in the same spot and I was like "Oh no...wait, intentional?" And then he did it again and I couln't tell if it was the end of his step sequence or supposed to be connected to the spin that followed.

Anyway, it looked cool so good for him

I'm actually fairly sure he didn't mean to do the knee slide before the StSq. I saw that guilty "whoops" look towards the judges... :laugh: But they didn't dock him for it so he must have successfully pretended that he meant to do it.

He does like his butterflies as a transition.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
rockerskating@twitter said assumption is that Caroll's just subbing in for Tammy until further notice, because nobody seems to have heard anything

Am confused too

Oh Brendan, way to confuse everybody!

Greta

On the Ice
Is the lighting bad in the arena or something? Half the skaters are looking a little ill to me.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Let's change the words: "Who wants to skate at 4CC?? Not me"

Unfortunately, that same line was used in commenting on one of his previous comps. (and I did think it was funny then too) Who wants to skate forever? Not Ross.

He is not having good luck with the FS this season:sad21: I was hoping he could come back.