2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So wondering -- is another romanticized spelling of Sotskova name also Mariya? I notice that she her self uses that spelling or something like it.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It's going to be a mini-Russian nationals at GPF at this rate..Maria might be challenging Elena (and Liza too) for that No. 3 Worlds spot.

Russian Nationals with a cameo from Kaetlyn Osmond! She should try to infiltrate.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
So wondering -- is another romanticized spelling of Sotskova name also Marilya? I notice that she her self uses that spelling or something like it.

No, L shouldn't be there. Maybe you saw Mariya? Because yes, it's possible that way too.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
No, L shouldn't be there. Maybe you saw Mariya?

Yeah I just realized that the L wasn't right....i went and looked it up... in any case, curious why she refers to herself as Mariya, but yet she's still Maria by ISU docs?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Nicole RAJICOVA

I've... never heard Nicole's name pronounced like that before. Skating to Love Story and not wearing gray. She's not a challenger for top spots, but I still think she's a lovely skater.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
No one should be allowed to skate to this music anymore... too much distracting baggage associated with it.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Rajicova: Shame on the opening 2T and unsure of the landing of the 3Lz. Not that fast across the ice. But good connection to the music once the main theme of Love Story plays.