2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Ladies SP

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
It might be the sleepiness getting to me, but can someone remind me the difference between < and <<?

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Wakaba got such lower PCS than at Trophee de France. I thought home ice would've helped her :confused:

No, that goes to Satoko. Which is the wrong call to make IMO but it is what it is. Sushi for her, none for Wakaba.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Wakaba got such lower PCS than at Trophee de France. I thought home ice would've helped her :confused:

I put Wakaba 5th on my predictions, just below Mirai. I thought Wakaba was overrated by most predictors, while Mirai was underrated by most. But there's still tomorrow!

Kutien

Final Flight
1 Anna POGORILAYA RUS 71.56 1 video
2 Maria SOTSKOVA RUS 69.96 2 video
3 Satoko MIYAHARA JPN 64.20 3 video
4 Mirai NAGASU USA 63.49 4 video
5 Wakaba HIGUCHI JPN 62.58 5 video
6 Yura MATSUDA JPN 60.98 6 video
7 Karen CHEN USA 58.76 7 video
8 Alaine CHARTRAND CAN 58.72 8 video
9 Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA KAZ 55.66 9 video
10 Nicole RAJICOVA SVK 53.43 10 video
11 Dabin CHOI KOR 51.06 11 video

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
No, that goes to Satoko. Which is the wrong call to make IMO but it is what it is. Sushi for her, none for Wakaba.

Scoring aside, I'm having a good laugh at your sushi metaphors :laugh:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
With the reaction to Satoko, I feel people will be mad that his score will be over scored no matter how well he does tbh :slink:
But yes, yuzu save us...I guess the ladies sacrificed themselves to the skating gods for a good mens event?

No way. Satoko does not have the fan hordes of passionate supporters behind her, like Yuzuru does.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It might be the sleepiness getting to me, but can someone remind me the difference between < and <<?

One is underrotated and one is downgraded.

Although I learned this week that the < can also mean a cheated take off so it could be a cheated take off-underrotation I guess. I guess if you got all three it would be <<< ?

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Precious hour of sleep before Men. Good night y all. Thanks for watching togheter and see you at the next event :)

solar

Medalist
Country
United-States
One is underrotated and one is downgraded.

Although I learned this week that the < can also mean a cheated take off so it could be a cheated take off-underrotation I guess. I guess if you got all three it would be <<< ?

Ok that's what I thought! Thanks! And getting a <<< ? :drama: