YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
K. Thanks. Guess I should give up hope to see Sotskova later than :sad4:

LRK

Record Breaker
K. Thanks. Guess I should give up hope to see Sotskova later than :sad4:

If you are lucky, less people are interested in Maria than in Julia. If not, and there's a big influx of people as she starts to skate... I think we're Doomed.

MalAssada

Medalist
Yulia's dress is gorgeous... I'm betting on a 3lz-2T; I saw her 3F was very close to the boards, maybe there wasn't enough space for the 3T.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If you are lucky, less people are interested in Maria than in Julia. If not, and there's a big influx of people as she starts to skate... I think we're Doomed.

Dang, cause Mikhail Sharov is there. Too bad he's not taking videos :(

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Ji Hyun Byun skated nice and clean :) I hope there will be some fancam uploaded later of Julia's program. There were definitely some fans of her in audience.

EDIT: Into second with 57.76.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Happy that Julia had a nice SP! Now waiting for Masha. If you guys can watch her, I'll be more than happy to see a PBP.

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, the stream did come back so I did get to see some of that. Her music is really growing on me.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
It went black for 50 seconds for me. From what I've seen she was clean, but her spins are not as impressive as Julia's :p

EDIT: 61.58. Into second. I think there won't be any high scores tonight...

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Ouch may these mistakes be the last ones for this competition for both Julia and Maria! Nevertheless, its not really important to place high at the CS events. These are preparation for the upcoming events of season.