2016 Skate America Ladies FS | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Ladies FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
Mariah and Ashley are SO cute backstage, nice to see them bonding and getting along!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie needs a wakeup call and not make the podium. The judges are about done with her if she keeps bombing like this.

Tyranid

Final Flight
HOLY ************

Gracie Gold out of Grand Prix Final

She will not get in with a 5'th place. 22 pts at most and the competition is too high!

Last edited by a moderator:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Gracie Gold with the Gold(ish) dress...it was set up for failure in Gracie's case.

NAOTMAA

Medalist
For those watching the Russian feed they gratefully pulled away when Andrea Joyce came to interview Mariah and Ashley. Someone has mercy on the viewers :bow:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Girl needs to move coaches, choreographers, dress makers, etc because nothing is clearly working for her.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
So...even worse than the men's SPs...the clean skate rate for the ladies' FS is just 18.18%...only Mariah and Mai skated kind of clean...What a hot mess

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Poor Gracie. She is so gifted but she looks so disappointed in herself. She has so much quality. I want her to find peace with the sport and learn to skate for herself.

But I am so happy for Mariah!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, I am beyond thrilled for Mariah!!!!! I can hardly wait to watch all the skates asap. I really hope Mariah can get another sub assignment...

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
At this point I am sure Gracie has lost her love for skating

I agree. The thing is skating isn't just medals for her, it is her source of income. Didn't she just sign some big endorsement deal before Japan Open? She HAS to skate and skate well to keep the $$ rolling in and that is a lot of pressure.