2016 Skate America Pairs FS | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Pairs FS

Bumdid

Record Breaker
I'm not really worried about T/M at this point mostly because they always get stronger as the season goes by.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
LOL, he was just looking above her head at the start of the program.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
on my god they had an eight point lead i though it was safe for me to root for them why

my curse is growing stronger

TGee

Record Breaker
One understands the need to push the tech and lay down the higher BV elements now, but it's hard to watch this after J/C...

Love their costumes though...:luv17:

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Wow, all these mistakes are adding up, I think they will win overall due to their lead but lose the FS portion

Edit: scratch that, the TES is only 54, they may lose gold by a itty bit

skatemouse

On the Ice
D/F's LP is much stronger than their very stiff SP. I was surprised at how much I liked this considering how little I liked their SP. Even though the music sounded a lot like Love Story??

At least one US team delivered. Or at least, if there were any major errors, they happened while I was yelling at my cat.

Watch out US pairs, D/F are here to slay.

I would like Branden to not two foot the triple sal it is horrible that he does it every time! I guess both the triple sal's were under rotated and a single axel? they got so lucky that everyone else was so bad. Placing with a single axel and a two footed triple sal...I don't get the royal blue outfit with that music it is distracting. but good for them capitalizing on a horrible pair event single axel and under rotated sals for the silver. No jump passes and a score of 125 that's nuts.
But they have always seemed to be in the right place at the right time . Wow interesting event, Missing S/K USA Quad twist!

Last edited:

NAOTMAA

Medalist
The Russian fed. will never get behind them after this :palmf:

And why does their team insist they skate to slow AC music? Their packaging is beyond atrocious :palmf::palmf: T/M NEED to dump their whole team and get a new one ASAP!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Okay who in the Russian federation hates T/M so much they get the worst programs????

artsciboy

On the Ice
Let's hope the judges don't go overboard with the PCS and still let T/M win even with 3 major errors. They're great skaters - but the music and their skating don't go well at all.