2016 Skate America Pairs FS | Page 15 | Golden Skate

2016 Skate America Pairs FS

Daniel1998

Final Flight
Well they were 9 points ahead of S/B, are down in TES by 12, and should NOT beat S/B in components by 3, which is what they need to beat them. They frankly shouldn't beat them at all in PCS.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
In a just world that should drop T/M to 3rd. But skating is not a just world is it?

Whoever does their music and choreography seems to have some weird fixation with the schlockiest of LiteFM schlock. I bet he or she has a picture of Barry Manilow they bow to every morning before heading off to work.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If they like this program they shouldn't be trusted to pick their own programs.

andromache

Record Breaker
T/M need to switch to Moskvina or get choreography from whoever does J/C's.

If Russian fed wants pairs medals, give your pair with the most potential the tools to win them.

Poor Evgenia and Vladimir.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
T/M might end up second... the gap in TES is 12 points... they will need a big PCS score (unlikely) to keep the lead...

Skate of the night is definitely S/B. I'm going to attribute this lackluster GP to early-season doldrums. 1 clean program out of 8. S/H would have probably won even being injured.

Edit: WOW 5th in FS... 3rd overall... it seems like a lot of favorites are faltering... D/F is second at Skate America again! Congrats to S/B and D/F!

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well i guess it was fair this time
In a just world that should drop T/M to 3rd. But skating is not a just world is it?

Whoever does their music and choreography seems to have some weird fixation with the schlockiest of LiteFM schlock. I bet he or she has a picture of Barry Manilow they bow to every morning before heading off to work.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Holy crap, all the way down to fifth in the free?!:eeking:

I can't believe they still managed the bronze medal overall.

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Denny and Frazier get another silver medal at Skate America. What a statement.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
T/M need to switch to Moskvina or get choreography from whoever does J/C's.

If Russian fed wants pairs medals, give your pair with the most potential the tools to win them.

Poor Evgenia and Vladimir.

You'd think having Robin in their corner they'd be all set. His programs with Aliona were iconic and I have no idea why he's just allowing them to get these terrible programs.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Awwwww, the backstage footage of Seguin/Bilodeau :luv17:

MY BBS WENT 1ST AND 2ND I'M CRYING

I consider this compensation for Gracie's bombfest earlier. :p