2017 CS US International Classic Mens FS | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Mens FS

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Time for the Zamboni's LP. I think I'll have yet another of my home made dairy free gluten free brownies. Or a beer.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Better go for that jog. I hope it wakes me up. I've been up since 5 a.m. PST and working from 6:30-6 p.m. (and I count my breaks wrangling toddler too...)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
but he is just out from juniors... give him time... some of the skaters we comment on for being great showmen etc are in their mid twenties.... this kid is a teenager... i thought he had beautiful lines... let's see how he evolves ;)

He does have beautiful lines and not everyone has to be a showman. Some skaters are more classical, some are lyrical, etc. Not only is he a teenager, but he skates for a small fed with no money, so he probably has not had a lot of the opportunities that a lot of other skaters get to develop themselves.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
He does have beautiful lines and not everyone has to be a showman. Some skaters are more classical, some are lyrical, etc. Not only is he a teenager, but he skates for a small fed with no money, so he probably has not had a lot of the opportunities that a lot of other skaters get to develop themselves.

it was the first time i was seeing him and he is now on my list of "to watch" ;) which is the skaters i will go and watch on youtube when i have missed them live.... he will need to find a way to get better whatever it takes because that sport and I are cruel ... but for now, i really liked him

- - - Updated - - -

They'd let me in. ;):slink:

haha... they would LOL.... but only if you are wearing sleeveless meshy see through kits

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
it was the first time i was seeing him and he is now on my list of "to watch" ;) which is the skaters i will go and watch on youtube when i have missed them live.... he will need to find a way to get better whatever it takes because that sport and I are cruel ... but for now, i really liked him
I've liked him since Euros last year

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will say that in glad I'm following this in two fora, because just from this one I would have thought I was watching another skater named Yaroslavl. Someone else out there shares my opinion, but not many:laugh:

And I am all for young skaters from small Feds making their mark, and I look forward to watching just such a one in Lombardia ....

But I know when I am outnumbered;)

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

- - - Updated - - -

haha... they would LOL.... but only if you are wearing sleeveless meshy see through kits

Well I mean, I have rocked some pretty killer mesh in my skating career, so I think we're good to go. ;) :dev3: