2017 Europeans Ladies FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Ladies FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was so rough :( I still think she has a ton of potential if she could get it together.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
yep yesterday you may have heard TAT rant how they sit very high & with a bunch of other commentators close

No, I missed that and uh. It must be so annoying for them too, I hate when that happens. :palmf: Makes sense now.

ETA

@sallycinnamon

The Russian stream, you can hear a second set of commentators especially when TAT and Grishin are quiet.

Last edited:

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
yep yesterday you may have heard TAT rant how they sit very high & with a bunch of other commentators close

She can complain as much as she wants and say anything that crosses her mind.
Shehas great stamina to commentate it all, each discipline, all groups: she's an institution :rock:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
zomg what a sad bb face!! dont be hard on urself !!!:console::console:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
This was a shame. Viveca like so many Finnish lady skaters are so lovely and that was just not a good skate.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Viveca does not often explain her performances with injuries, she always says I was not confidient enough or something like that in interviews.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
In our next flight we have another Carmina Burana, a Yentl, Celine Dion and also Joshi's Endangered Species, some Jim Steinmen (!) and some Abba (?).

Running total:
2 Carmina Burana
1 Les Mis
1 Swan Lake
1 Celine Dion
1 Yentl

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Ah, this talk about Lena. I will just watch a youtube video of her performance and pretend she's here competing. :laugh::love:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
So only one spot for Finland. Emmi should be about 5th, or how does it count? It is not realistic, only if she skates the performance of her life and some other fail, and I do not want anybody to fail.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Last year in Bratislava I was sitting almost next to Tarasova who was commentating the event, I saw that all of the commentators sat next to each other without any (paper) walls or small boxes. It was strange to see, I can see that it can be disturbing when someone speaks too loud.