2017 Europeans Ladies FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Ladies FS

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Eh, I know I haven't been following figure skating *that long*, but I honestly don't remember the Carmina Burana being so popular.
Oh well... anything's better than another Josh Groban program.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Yeah, sad for the Nordic ladies so far. Denmark didn’t even have a participant at this Euros :(

GO Emmi, Joshi and Matilda!

The saddest part about it is that we don't get to see coaches Kalle Strid and Martin Johansson. they're superstars in their own way.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
Eh, I know I haven't been following figure skating *that long*, but I honestly don't remember the Carmina Burana being so popular.
Oh well... anything's better than another Josh Groban program.

:bow:

Word of wisdom. I'd rather listen to a whole CD of Polka Remix

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
In our next flight we have another Carmina Burana, a Yentl, Celine Dion and also Joshi's Endangered Species, some Jim Steinmen (!) and some Abba (?).

Running total:
2 Carmina Burana
1 Les Mis
1 Swan Lake
1 Celine Dion
1 Yentl

Not really. But Björn and Benny who wrote the musical Kristina från Duvemåla(about poor Swedish people emigrating from Sweden to US) were the two guys in Abba.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Hanzlikova is one to watch! She has an incredible presence on the ice :jaw: Ok there were mistakes here and there, but she has plenty of time to improve and build her consistency, she is only 17.

Btw is she a Pooh fan too? :laugh2:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Not really. But Björn and Benny who wrote the musical Kristina från Duvemåla(about poor Swedish people emigrating from Sweden to US) were the two guys in Abba.

Ah.. thanks for the clarifications. I saw the songwriters and I thought.. Abba. That's what I put the question mark. I'm always good with people skating to Abba.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Hanzlikova is one to watch! She has an incredible presence on the ice :jaw: Ok there were mistakes here and there, but she has plenty of time to improve and build her consistency, she is only 17.

Btw is she a Pooh fan too? :laugh2:

Maybe she has a Yuzuru poster at home :devil:

But she is ok and happy. :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I love her, she's a real fighter and always so cheery, even after such an awful fall & disappointing score. She will get better, I'm sure.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The British lady is going to place higher than expected I think.

Enormous Pooh.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
one of the discoveries from European is Michaela, she is so promising and seems she enjoys being out there, cant wait to see more of her!