2017 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Free Dance

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
This is one of the better Bond programs I've seen. But, boy, is her dress bringing back mid-2000s school formal memories

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Love it. Love it. So much give from this guy. And his partner is lovely and they are well matched.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
The first part of that dance spin was a hot mess, and they ran out of room for that third set of twizzles (Holy Pirouette City Batman), but he really is like a male Madison Chock. She needs to up her face game. Pronto.

I was thoroughly entertained by that.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
There's lots of potential here. The program was cheesy but fun.

Cheesy can work if you commit to it like Piper and Paul do. I swear this is my problem with Evan Bates. It's like watching a particularly boring colour of paint dry.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Am I remembering wrong or did Chris and Cathy once wear very similar costumes?

Aw hell, what am I saying, everybody wears something like this for their Spanish programs

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I like the program, I love the flair they dance with, but Chris-baby- that goatee does not add any debonair charm. It does the opposite. Shave it.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Those twizzles were wonky but they certainly seemed to skate the program with commitment.

rain

Record Breaker
There was some really nice flamenco flavour after the musical break, especially by her. Nice.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Am I remembering wrong or did Chris and Cathy once wear very similar costumes?

Aw hell, what am I saying, everybody wears something like this for their Spanish programs

The skirt was making me think of Tessa Virtue circa 2010.