2017 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Free Dance

rain

Record Breaker
Cheesy can work if you commit to it like Piper and Paul do. I swear this is my problem with Evan Bates. It's like watching a particularly boring colour of paint dry.

Yes, exactly. That's why the disco works so well for them (usually).

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I just realized that for some of these teams this is the last ISU competition of the 2016-7 season.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I find Muramoto a mesmerizing performer. Best dance spin of the night so far. Two really cool lifts. They're not getting any judgelove though. Want to see the protocols.

Too bad we can't pair Muramoto with Sun. I'd pay to see that.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
too bad they didn't use ginette reno's version here sigh this is really a sad cover

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
C/Z, kiddos, you are skating to UberFrenchDramuh. Stoicism is not the emotion you want to be projecting.

The first part of that straight line lift was wonderful. The exit was anything but.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The Chinese fed needs to get these teams out more often. I feel like we have hardly seen them.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
ermmm let's see if they score as many points with this FD as tessa and scott SD on that same music ;)

Barb

Record Breaker
LOL shouldn't you be looking at his feet?
Love Kana and Chris...Kana has such gorgeous posture! And she's so flexible! Not to mention her versatile expressions....

:laugh:. I did not noticed it during the performance but at K&C when they were waiting the scores.

Last edited: