2017 Four Continents Ladies FS | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Ladies FS

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Glad to see Alaine, despite carrots, have a decent skate. Her PCS though...

At SCI 2016 her score was 123.41, TES 59.98, PCS 63.43 with a few carrots but no falls
At 4CC 2016 her score is 113.48, TES 59.02 , PCS 54.46 with a few carrots but no falls

NHK 2016 could not have made her fall this low in PCS. So what's changed? First, she's no longer Canadian Champion. Second, she had a pretty bad SP. Third, Kaetlyn and Gabby are doing well. Also, I think it's this panel. They are tough, not just on Alaine.

But since this is the last competition of the season for Alaine she can end it with her head held high.

Yes, a high note and lots of reflection here to be done.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Yes, a high note and lots of reflection here to be done.

If she stops harvesting carrots and has some solid competitions I think she can bounce back. We need your girl KO and Gabby to get us 3 Olympics spots. Then they can be all cute together in this rink next year too. :biggrin:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Glad to see Alaine, despite carrots, have a decent skate. Her PCS though...

NHK 2016 could not have made her fall this low in PCS. So what's changed? First, she's no longer Canadian Champion. Second, she had a pretty bad SP. Third, Kaetlyn and Gabby are doing well. Also, I think it's this panel. They are tough, not just on Alaine.
She's not in good form, and she didn't deliver on the day. It's that simple :-/

That's also why she is no longer national champion etc...

I suspect she's been through some growth problems - I hope for a return of the Alaine we saw a season or two ago - full of confidence, sass, and even attempting 3A's in competition

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I loved Brooklee Han's performance - I think that was the best I've ever seen her. She was the highlight of the first two groups for me...

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
She's not in good form, and she didn't deliver on the day. It's that simple :-/

That's also why she is no longer national champion etc...

I suspect she's been through some growth problems - I hope for a return of the Alaine we saw a season or two ago - full of confidence, sass, and even attempting 3A's in competition

no growth problems... she is 20 and tiny...

she has an ankle injury which happened 4 days before Nationals... give her a break.