2017 Four Continents Men FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Men FS

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think we are a bit burned out.

The technical term being that the Board shot its w** on the men's SP thread:biggrin:

(Always thought it was a sexual reference, but the urban dictionary says no? Still playing it safe)

mrrice

Record Breaker
The event doesn't start until 8:00pm Pacific Time for me so, I still have an hour and 50 minutes to wait. Good luck to all!!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
hi... 9pm here... just had pork tenderloin, quinoa, brussels sprouts and mushrooms.... dessert was yoghurt.... soon enough, i will start the liquor... but not before the first group is over.... gotta pace myself after watching all of the events so far

I liked that raspberry blood orange cocktail you had in another thread; will yo have it later and can I come over?;)

beki

Medalist
I got CBC to work on a VPN but are they not doing commentary? Also does their full screen setting usually not fill the entire screen?

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Leslie IP (Hong Kong)
Etudes Vol 2
In cream shirt with sparkles on collar and black pants

3Lz
3A<< 2ft, both hands down
3F fall really off axis in the air
StSq
FCCoSp
2A-2T
3Lz< fall
3Lo
3S-2T-2Lo nice recovery
2A-2T* OH NO PLEASE TELL ME I COUNTED WRONG
CSSp
ChSq a bit wobbly
CCoSp

Not bad apart from the falls. Really hope he didn't zayak.

bwayrose7

On the Ice
I'm here, too! Actually a sane time. The Chinese stream is choppy for me, any luck elsewhere? I used to use Hola but ever since that turned out to be bad for computer security I haven't found a free VPN.