2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Will men suffer the fate of French Ice? Go Denis, hope you have a redemption skate.

The side match will be Shoma vs Javier in PCS in Europe.

I would love Misha continue his AMAZING season of comeback!!

Will Vincent beat Shoma in TES overall? Max impress us more!!! Look at what Adam did, I am personally curious what your Phantom singing would be like. Sing with your skate...

Go Alexei, could you be the dark horse that no one expected like only last week? Back to back are grilling.
Best luck to all...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good Luck to the men, no splat fest please.

GO Shoma and Javi!!!!:cheer::cheer:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Romain PONSART (FRA)
in black shirt and black pants
Je Suis Malade

does someone have a horn/trumpet? it's so annoying!
4T< fall
3A wonky step out
FCSp
3Lz slips fall + COMBO
CSSp
StSq
CCoSp

oh dear

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well.. I have ebola! *engaging in some competitive suffering with Romaine*

LadyB

Record Breaker
I really love Moris, hope he does as well as he can. Eteri and Daniil almost look regal. I usually hate that word, but I can't think of anything better right now.
Hope Javi is fully recovered. There was one pic on IG where he still looked pretty knackered. Brian seems to be fine though.

puremagic, have you got your scented candles out to guide your little Lord home safe? Not to worry, I'll be shouting for him too ;)

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Romain Ponsart

Ouch... Fall on the 4T, step-out on 3A, and a hand-down on the 3Lz which he could still have tacked on a 1T or something to make it count. Really don't care for this cover of Je Suis Malade, with a male singer who seemingly can't hold a note for the first half of the song.